Thursday, December 1, 2011

How to Enter an Online Classroom

“Hit the ‘A’ key then type three random letters while holding your breath.” 


“You’re kidding, right?”  I mumbled.

“Not kidding.  After you successfully do that, then you stand up.  While  standing, hop five times on one foot and chant ‘I can, I can’.” 

“Okay, I’ll try anything at this point!”  Thump! Thump!  I never realized hopping could be so loud now all my dogs are barking!  “Alright, I did that.  Now, what?”

“Run the cursor up to the top of the page and hit the tab that says ‘Enter Classrooms’.” 

“It won’t work.  I told you I’ve tried that already.”

“You tried before following my instructions.  Try again.” 

I carefully run the pointing finger to the top of the page.  I meticulously place it and tap the mouse on my keyboard.  I hold my breath and then suddenly….I’m in!